Monday, November 16, 2009

Long-term buy and hold investor

Crossing Wall Street
Long-term buy and hold investor provides views and recommendations.

asr: interesting this guy changes list of 20 only once a year.
- Mr. K has this in his blog list, this site has Mr.K as ref. link

asr: we can use this kind of strategy of buy/hold for OIL 3-2-1, 2-1-1 cracks from MAR to SEP and sell SEP to MAR.

The Crossing Wall Street Buy List contains 20 stocks. I’ve provided each stock’s name, ticker, current price, year-to-date return and a brief company description. I change the Buy List just once a year, on January 1. After that, the Buy List is set for the next 12 months. In mid-December, I’ll unveil next year’s list.


Nicholas Financial (NICK) which dropped 67.5%, although I’m sticking with in 2009.
--asr: this is power of BUY/hold , NICK lost 67% in 2008 , but this guy hold it for one more year of 2009 now it returned 200% in 2009 ..


Do you own the stocks on your Buy List?
Yes. You can assume that I own all of the stocks I recommend. Your pain or gain is also mine.

favorite links

No comments: