Saturday, January 9, 2010

Building website / blog design / world press themes

Thesis Theme for WordPress
Learn How YOU Can Design a Website with Thesis 1.6
No matter how many times I do it, every time I build a website, I think the same thing:

Man, this should be easier!

My personal quest to “make this easier” is what led me to develop Thesis, and ultimately, this path led me to a newer, broader goal:

I want to make building websites easier and more fun for everyone.
-----
Killer Resources -- see this link on the RHS of the site page ..
* 3 Awesome Web Hosting Tips
* How to Format Images for Feed Readers
* How to Use WordPress Categories
* Manage Your Comments Like a Pro
* What Should You Write About?
* XML Sitemap Generator
-----

Thesis gallary
Solving the fundamental problems of website development and design
asr: I liked this line, in one line they say what problem they are solving

this is one of good style site layout ( see top menus etc..)
http://aardling.com/wordpress-plugins/
- Execute php code in blog writing
--------------
Reviews for this diyThesis
1) I switched to using Wordpress in order to be able to devote more time to creating content. This site uses the excellent Thesis theme and makes extensive use of hooks and custom functions.( asr: learn what they are)
- this guy is Investor with Tech background (SQL etc..) so this diyThemes must be best option.
-------------

Free wordpress site theams
http://cssanalytics.wordpress.com/
- see at the bottom of this site it got this free theam from Theme by NeoEase.

No comments: